Monday, September 22, 2008

From Alejandro

To whom it may concern,

First let me start with how mad it makes me to know that we work so hard to get ahead in life and take care of our family, and that the city of Portland and the people who say they think in our best interest are selling us out to illegal actions as this day labor center. Let me also state that I am a American Mexican and do have family that are from Mexico. But thankfully did do the right thing and became legal before they made their stay here in the states. I also have family here who are here illegally and to this day still give them a hard time and no respect from me for being here.

I am stating right now and will till the day you stop this illegal act in which I am paying for with my tax money.

STOP AND CLOSE DOWN THIS CENTER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO WORK HERE, WHY GIVE THEM A HAND OUT WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE NO REGARDS FOR OUR COUNTRY AND LAWS, BY YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN IS GIVING THEM THE OK ON BE HERE IN AMERICA AND CRAPPING ON US WHEN EVER THEY WANT. STOP THIS ILLEGAL DOING AND DO WHAT IT RIGHT AND BECOME TRUE AMERICANS AND HELP OUR OWN. THEN MAYBE I CAN SAY YOU ARE DOING YOUR JOB EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LEFT WINGED MULE HERDERS.

Respectfully a true Republican American

Alejandro

No comments: