Monday, September 22, 2008

From Matthew and Sarita

To whom it may concern with the City of Portland,
I am in the military and my wife and I have recently moved to Portland. At my previous duty station in Puerto Rico, I put my life on the line to protect the shores from illegal migrants entering Puerto Rico via the Mona Passage, one of the most treacherous bodies of water in the world. in addition, hundreds of my fellow federal & local law enforcement agents in the Customs & Border Protection and the local police did the same. Upon arrival in Portland I find that the City uses its tax revenue from the citizens to promote a day labor center with no regard to citizenship in ou r country. My wife and I find this appalling and unacceptable. The city officials responsible for this must stop this illegal activity immediately, not only because it defies our Constitution but belittles the men and women in uniform that swear to protect our country from terrorists.
Sincerely,
Matthew & Sarita

No comments: