Monday, September 22, 2008

From Jamie

I am a fourth generation Oregonian, There has been a member of my family in Oregon since 1850. FYI: Oregon became a state in 1856. (One family member is a Medal of Honor recipient) (Roby's) have been in Portland since at least 1926.
NEVER in my life have I seen a Portland's Mayor and council exercise such poor judgment. Not just once, but time after time. This is the first time I've seen the Portland City Council and Mayor intentionally violate Federal Law. But it would seem despite the fact Mayor Potter is a former Police Chief / Police officer, he is ignorant to the terms "legal" and "illegal." President Reagan once said "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" I would like to say in the same vein "Mr.. Potter shut down this immigration center for the illegals."
Becoming embarrassed to be a Portland native.

No comments: